Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 4 March 2010

We went for a walk

A clam day today so The Husband mentioned a walk to Challister Ness, we had never took The Girls on that walk before. Lovely and peaceful on a calm day. Would not like to walk it on a windy day as it is very exposed to the sea. We really are lucky to have these walks on our door step. Not bumping into crowds of doggie people walking their mutts. All of us came back very happy indeed bit of exercise before the rain sets in.

The Husband deciding to be smart !

The Husband wants one of these Boats for Xmas !!!


If you have not guessed by The Husbands blog . www.at2h.blogspot.com . He's a bird watcher so we both have our hobbies

This is Out Skerries is east of Whalsay . It can be seen on good clear days , like today. Beautiful Place The Husband says, only I will not be going in a hurry as it is a 1 1/2 hr ferry journey over. Sick bag anyone !!!!

However if you are into Wildlife go it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment