Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Saturday 6 March 2010

Bon Bon

The husband says they are like Bon Bons ! I have no clue to what flavour he has in mind, mint choc chip most prob.


Beads are by Clare Scott with stardust spacers & swarovski crystals. the weather is fine , calm and sunny not to be staying in weather anyway.

We have done the large doggie walk this morning and I shall be making more stuff up later for this party.

I also changed a earring into a necklace for someone who had been given one of our pieces of Jewellery for xmas, she took the dog for a walk and lost the other earring. As they are one off pieces I offered to make it into a necklace so the beads do not go to waste as they are so pretty and were my first purchase of handmade lampwork beads, so yes yes I know I have a soft spot for this lone bead now.


No comments:

Post a Comment