Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Our Tescos

We went to Tesco's for our weekly or when we need to shop , shop today. We leave the house at 10.15 we get the 10.30 ferry .
We reach Laxo 11.00 , we then drive to Lerwick that takes you till 11.30 , depending on what time you book the ferry back depends on how long you have to run round like a blue arse fly getting what you need. Today's our ferry back was 2pm so to be in time you have to leave Lerwick by 1.15pm ( lunch on the run basically )

Anyway this if the view from Tesco's in Lerwick. So on nice days like today this is what us lucky people see and as the weather gets warmer when you come out the doors you can smell the sea.
And these are the locals that sunbath outside on the rocks at Tesco.

This one is waiting till they get rid of out of date fish later :

Again on days like this it is a joy to do your weekly shop when you have a view like this to look upon. However I won't be saying that next week when I am being bitch slapped by the washing on the line as it's that windy and blowing a gale.

No comments:

Post a Comment