Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 7 March 2010

Black Sea and Swirl

Swirl Necklace ( for sale ) :


Black Sea Bracelet ( for sale ) :

Black Sea Necklace ( for sale ) :
So the Swirl focal is from Glittering Prize, reminds me of sweets that focal.

The Black Seas lentils are from Clare Scott, I have put Hematite gemstone with these pieces , I was intending on black onyx but came across these first, and am actually pleased with the outcome.

I have paperwork to do this week but all that is on my mind is this Jewellery Party on Friday and have I got enough stock , I need to make more , I need to price & plan everything. No time for sleeping or cleaning ( Yahhoooo ) chocy can keep me going my fat supplies on my arse and thighs will keep the energy levels up.

It was not until I was speaking to Annelyse Taylor on Friday evening at how remote we have actually moved to compared to where we used to live, we did the google earth map thingy for both postcodes then compared the 2 houses and surrounding area's. We have gone from built up area of everything to a lone house in a field and few houses in fields away with green fields and sea, we must be bonkers if we had actually had thought about what we were doing would we have moved to such extremes ??? I wonder !!! It is a good job I had my blinkers on then when we moved up here otherwise I think I might have chained myself to that sink back in Manchester.




No comments:

Post a Comment