Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 8 March 2010

Getting Closer

Swinging 60's Necklace ( for sale ) below :

I have had this design idea in my head for a while, the needles have only just arrived with the seed beads I wanted to use. So yesterday evening whilst I was watching Star Trek yet again I made a start. Some peoples nightmare and I have to be in the mood, but as you know once you start you have to finish, you say right that's enough I can no longer use my fingers or see the beads, you put it down intending to stop and 30 seconds later you pick up that needle again and carry on. Great for young girls and kids or funky women some bright colours for these grey days.
Getting Closer to Jewellery Day !!! AGHhhhhh !!!!!! Although I am getting organised ready so I at least will know what we have ready to put out. make a list and keep checking I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment