Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 8 March 2010

Making More

Scottish Heather Necklace below ( for sale ):

Focal by Laughing Lass above . On black cord simple slip over the head to wear.

Chocy Box Bracelet below ( for sale ) :

Beads by Annelyse Taylor with leaf spacers on jewellers elastic, ideal bracelet for everyday wear.

Pink Party Bracelet below ( for sale )

Beads by Cheeky Cherub with silver spacers on jewellers elastic. Something for girlie's to wear that sparkles in the sun.

I have been making more this afternoon , when is this urge to make stuff gonna end, when am I gonna stop thinking about bloody beads. Designing beads , designing ideas , when , when , when.


No comments:

Post a Comment