Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 5 March 2010

We are doing a Party

We are doing a jewellery party !!! My god , nervous , excited , nervous all these emotions. What if they don't like it. What if no one turns up. What if I turn up naked and every bodies there, oh no that was a dream . My mistake but it did feel very real.

I am actually looking forward to it. And the hostess is a very experienced hostess she will take care with this party virgin.


I have made these up ready for the party

Wheel Me Bracelet ( for sale ) :

The bracelet above. The beads are by Glittering Prize another one I want to keep all for me but I WILL NOT . Nope I shall let some else have the pleasure in wearing this.

Octopus with Love Bracelet ( for sale ) below :

The above really does shimmer in the sunlight, perfect for the young at heart to have on their wrist.

CupCake Me Bracelet below ( for sale ) :

This bracelet is not for eating above.

Wee Swimmer Bracelet below ( for sale )


Another wee Octopus , this is a little cutie and shines bright when wearing . I adore them all in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment