Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 19 March 2010

Black Nuggets


I have been looking for black beads for myself for ages, along came Flame and Glass. These are what I had to have, as soon as I saw the picture on her site I knew they were the beads I had been waiting for . I was not disappointed when they arrived.




Today I made them up in the design I like soooo much as it is simple yet effective in showing the beads off to perfection.





Weather up here today shit & very windy. Northlink that is our link from Shetland to mainland England/ Scotland is delayed from leaving until 4am saturday morning it should leave 7pm friday night. That's all because of wind , yes wind. oh and on the northlink website it will not get into Aberdeen until 7pm saturday eve. My god what they doing , its a big ruddy ferry. I would not be going on that I tell you. Sick , Sick , Sick would be me, me, me . This is a perk of living up here.

So the wind is blowing the dog flap open, the garage roof has been rattling since the early hours, sounds like it might blow off and the back door if opened could blow back and break.

So with it being the weekend I have a choice play with the beads or clean house ?? Ummmmm which would you go for.



No comments:

Post a Comment