Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 7 August 2011

Pants Pants Pants

Having the whole day to myself should have inspired me in the beading department .. I say the word SHOULD have . Well no such luck . In fact I have that much stuff swimming in my head at the moment that not even the basic doughnut bead could be performed today. It just would not go . So I am frustrated left , right and centre and even that is frustrating me ......

I have glass , glass , glass . I have a tidy and very organized studio but could I make a single decent bead . Nope all Pants all for the frugal jar.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the couple of brandy and cokes I had last night or the fact I had the whole day to myself ????

No comments:

Post a Comment