Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 4 August 2011

I forgot to mention we did a day out at Tatton RHS Flower Show

It was a pressie for the hubby for his 40th ...Yes he wanted to go , we had not been for years so I took the hint and got some tickets.

This is one of the many reasons why I do not miss living in Shetland. For starters it did not cost the earth just to get off the island. We have the choice to go to an event if we want ... And boy did we.



A hat that actually suits .. Did I buy .... Nope silly girl I did not.




A full day out really enjoyed spending the day with the old fossil , just him and me all day. It was nice doing something for the adults . Super organised event and gets better and better I expect every year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment