Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Saturday 13 August 2011

Finally something to show

I still cannot get onto the shed . Guilt about going into the shed , guilt when I do not go into the shed. I NEED to get in there...........

So here's some pieces I made up instead. 









And finally One Silly Moo is here to hunt me forever , I love the simple yet stylish cards , yet I am remembered as One Silly Moo . Good or bad I will be noticed.


No comments:

Post a Comment