Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

I have a drawer

I have a drawer that has lots and lots of lovely beads that other bead makers have made over the past two years I have been buying them .. I bought them with the intention of making them into jewellery , this was before I started making my own beads. Well I never did get round to parting with alot of the beads because I fell in love time and time again with each and every one of them. 

However now I am take the bull by the horns and I am starting to make them up as why keep such stunning beads in a drawer. They should be worn and loved just like I love my beads.


Todays selection are made by Glittering Prize .. Trudi oh Trudi is her name.





No comments:

Post a Comment