Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

I have opened a new online shop on Etsy

Yes I have gone and done it !! Nothing fancy mainly spacer beads and pieces of jewellery. Well when I have spent forever uploading them I will have them on One Silly Moo


So it is under www.sillymooz.etsy.com but the shop is still One Silly Moo . You cannot change your user name which is so annoying as I am just One  Silly Moo on her own until the other  Silly Moo surfaces . Then we can become Silly Mooz all over again. Joy oh Joy .

I also made this for a 93 year old lady who requested this for her Grandaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment