Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Saturday 16 April 2011

Busy couple of days

Ok time to take this beading seriously !!

I went into the shed yesterday for a few hours as a friend wanted some purples to choose from . That was my first job to tick off the list. 




 Then as I still have not got Lime Green or Acid Yellow out of my system yet I had to make Balls for earrings .


Then it was time to play with some other colours ( yeah !!!!!!!!! )





Here's my work station whilst I am working !!!

                              
                                                            Above is at it's worst !!!!


                                                                   After a little tidy up


                                        Then when I have finished  and cleaned everything up


I also have a new guest that comes into our shedo now, no not the dog . Cocco !!!!!!! Now she has been told not to go near open flames ......... And must wear safety glasses at all times .......

No comments:

Post a Comment