Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 30 January 2011

On the brain


The first 3 sets of beads are what I made last night. In the dark , fairy lights on disco music going. Only thing was I only managed a few hours as I was knackered from that dreaded thing called CLEANING. Yes I cleaned the house from top to bottom yesterday. Did I enjoy it ? Errr NO ! I cannot say that I did. It seems to give me too much time to think about things that I tend to not want to think about. 





 So Friday I was in the Beadoir from 9am until around end of school time 3 ish I think. I decided I wanted to try flowers again and give it a bit more welly and have a go. These are the results , the only trouble is I have a nice round bead with nice ends at the start then after I have melted in the flowers , the shape goes out a bit. So my ends are not so nice and the shape has gone a bit. Help Please !!!!!!!! Or is it a case of more PPPP and one day I might get there.






I also was thinking ( Whilst Cleaning ) this is why I hate cleaning . That when do Newbie beads stop looking like newbie beads. Or do we always look at our beads and see newbie beads ?

Day of rest today although I am still thinking about ruddy beads xx

No comments:

Post a Comment