Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

I'm that excited

I cannot stay out of my Beadoir, I just can't. I did some paperwork for the hubby this morning, went and walked the girls , got tea and even got it ready including laying the table !!!! . From 1pm onwards I was in The Beadoir beading away , well practicing . i hope they turn out ok. I made 2 more hearts to keep on practicing maybe one day it will pay off. Plain again but I want the technique right first. Same with the bead rollers the beads are just plain but I need to get used to this new technique , it is not the same as doing a doughnut shape also you are  not reliant on freehand gravity and guessing the right size for each bead. So is that a good thing or not having a bead roller. I have no idea yet . I will just have to remember to do doughnut beads to not lose the ability to do things without a tool to help.

So we shall see when I get them out from Pinkie tomorrow !!!!!!

If they are any good I might post them as well xx Night Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment