Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 23 January 2011

Beads in my new environment


These are what I produced Monday , my first day in my new room . I tried new things some for the first time . So I can see my mistakes and try and correct them for the next time I have a go. I have been trying encasing and some Double Helix Glass. The more I practice in theory , the better I should get. I also want to use plenty of colour this year. something that my son is not afraid to use or wear. We shall see !!





 I then found Striped Pink and have fallen in love with this glass. I love it ! I did 2 focals but one cracked as I fought to get the bugger off the mandrel.





I have also been trying to do Twisties , but practice practice practice might get me somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment