Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Some more lovely's

These are Pink Lady coloured glass. I made 2 small tabs shapes for earring and spacer size beads for earrings, these are for a friend who wants something pink for her hols.
The bracelet is also made with Pink Lady and a lighter pink plain bead made up ready for the hols. Although I have at least 5 other colours to play with before the final decision is made. Watch this holly bobs space to see what appears.


Using some maple glass and oz green I think I created these with Silver on ivory.


Three different size tabs ( coin shapes ) nice and think perfect for earring and bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment