Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 8 August 2010

And now for some more

I had a try of some new colours yesterday Reichenbach Pink Lady with Ivory. I must say I am taken with this pink. Someone has asked me to make up a bracelet and earrings in this colour.

Then the Effetre Olive Green with Ivory as a lentil and spacer beads . Again not bad and very happy with the way the beads have turned out.

We then had CIM Cornflower Blue with Lilac Polkas I also made some plain and some bumpy to go with this set. A really nice glass that melts quickly and forms great.

If you have a look on hubby's site today you shall see some Basking Sharks that were around the Isle. www.at2h.blogspot.com . I saw a fin then lost interest , the hubby went following to see if he could get better pictures so I am sure you will see later on his site.I do think each to their our when concerning hobbies we ask the basic questions and that is all that is needed just to show a mere interest is better than nothing at all. I love my beads he Ja Adores his wildlife ( Birds ) .

No comments:

Post a Comment