Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 1 August 2010

I know I have not made anything in a while , I have lost my jewellery mojo and have not had the heart to bead these past few weeks. Well I got back on that horse today and the relief once I had melt that first bit of glass was amazing. I felt a sense of peace.

I have made nuggets or at least given them a try so we shall see what Pinkie delivers tomorrow weather they are worth putting a photo on or not. I thought I would be at beginners stage again with the beading but it was actually like ridding a bike once you know how you never forget , you might be a bit wobbly to start with but a bit of practice and away you go . Big smiles and a very happy bunny tonight.

P.S . I went for a job interview a few weeks ago . I found out this week I got the job......


1 comment: