Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 5 August 2010

Another a new bead

What do you think of these Olives ??



This was Olive Green Glass Coe 104 type. green although I do not tend to wear it that much I find I am drawn to the colour more and more, Blues were always my favourite colour but that seems to be changing as I get older.




My sister is also after another bracelet, So I have started with these as she wanted similar design to the one I had already sent. I just have to make more of the same in the next few days. We are also talking about pink and black but I will make a few up first and see what I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment