Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Summer Days are here to stay


At last a piece of jewellery from the other silly moo. And I have to say I love it. A perfect piece to go walking by the sea . Or for that summer evening drink or that walk in the park.


Love the design and the mixture of colours that reflect in the sunshine , when we get it up here I mean.

I am still waiting for the arrival of a replacement oxycon so I can start back on the beads again. It is driving me nuts not being able to practice. So the girls are having good walks round the Loch in my frustration , they come back all happy and I come back to 'wet dog' smell as they spend most of it in the water. Bella wanted to swim with the pair of Mallards today, she kept trying to join them but you know what they say ' three's a crowd '

Oh well maybe tomorrow it will turn up. Or maybe the driver is putting off dropping it off as I gave him a peck on the check in joy the last time he turned up with ' Pinkie ' and her mates. I will show control this time and not scream in his ear . I shall just say ' Thank You ' take my precious and hide away for a few days making beads . Ha Ha I wish, don't I !








No comments:

Post a Comment