Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 16 May 2010

Shetland at 2.30 this morning and then today

I was awake at 2.30 this morning because I had fallen asleep with the curtains open, So I took a picture of our view. It looks darker on the photo because I could not use the flash otherwise you would have got a pic of the window , I tried it.

However you could actually take the dogs out for a walk in this and in a months time it will be even lighter even earlier. Last year I walked home at 1.30 am and it was like 6pm in the evening.


This is what weather we have today , this was taken at 9.30 this morning after I had taken the girls around the Loch for their walk.


So again our view and yes I know although I have days of feeling rotten and homesick. I would never have a view like this ( could not afford it on the mainland of United Kingdom ). It is amazing on days like this when there is NO WIND . Ahhhhh no wind or rain or snow for that matter , bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment