Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 21 May 2010

Still nice and clean

So I am showing I still have a clean workspace. Very anal I know but every time I finish a session although not very many that was until yesterday when my new oxycon arrived. So yes I was in there all day yesterday playing with blue and ivory ( seaside colours ) . I clean up m workspace ready for the next.

Here was the remnants of yesterdays sea mist ( fog ) . We have it again today.



No comments:

Post a Comment