Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 23 May 2010

1980's here we come

Green frit with bright colours for the 80's look was also on the list yesterday. I started at around 11.45 am and came out of the tardis around 5 ish just in time for tea !!!!



So my third attempt at a lentil with Ashes to Ashes still on my mind yesterday


This was my final attempt yesterday at a lentil , it took nearly 45 mins ( and the rest ) to get it to this . I am actually very proud with this baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment