Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 31 October 2011

Yeah some play time

Life sometimes really does get in the way. When you are married and have a family , you have a house to keep , meals to cook , washing to do . And that's even before you start your job or run your business. The lists we make , notes that are stuck around the house to be ignored ... No wonder when we want to do stuff for us it is most of the time way way way down on our list of things to do.

But Saturday came and I spent the day in the shed just playing. 

Really I wanted to try this Zephyr Clear Glass by Double Helix and at £8.50 for 1/4 Ilb you really do not get much for your money . But it does what it says noscum, little bubbles and a joy to work with. I loved it .

So starting below I played with Tag Fire Lotus 



Then Kalipso calling

These were Kalipso and then melted in with clear. I wanted to do bumpy beads but it was not working for me saturday , so melted away and gave a few sacrifices to the kiln fairies . They are all organic with a few bumps and lumps but I love emmmmm . Who needs mass produced when you can have one offs that people adore making .





 These are colbat blue with multi dark frit . Must say I am rather impressed with this blue ..



I am at Buxton Farmers market on thursday 3rd november 9.15am til 2pm .

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that Fire Lotus looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this how Fire Lotus is mean't to look ???? I was unsure and could not get anymore out of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Mine went sort of browny khaki...it's definitely not meant to do that...:(

    ReplyDelete