Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Saturday 8 October 2011

First Buxton Farmers Market & Home Sweet Home

This was my first Farmers Market at Buxton Pavillion & finally a display I was happy with . 


Some people have stunning tables and they all match. Me ! As you can see, I am a mix and match sort of girl.  Not that you can tell of course. My banner decided not to play so had to put up the back up one on the day.  I have to get clamps I think for next time. It is always a learning experience every event changes to be made , lists to be created .




The weather had changed that day and it was the first day for the central heating & this shown below.


               
                         Ahhh Home Sweet Home ................ Take away anyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment