Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 7 November 2010

Nearly There

So we had our turn at cards night & leaving do in one go on the 2nd oct before Hubby had to go away again. If we had enough room we would have invited alot more people that we wanted to but there is only so many we could get round the card table. These are the oldies without these people around the table I do not think I would have managed these past few months. They have looked after me & Jack in ways that I will never be able to repay whilst the husband has been back on mainland England . I can never say Thank You enough especially to the Marshalls those months where I did not even want to get out of bed let alone feed myself . Dr Marshall & Mrs Marshall saw me at my very worst and continued to give me their support . Made sure that my son and myself were ok everyday . I love them loads. 

So below is card night !

Pregnant Lady , adopted dog & husband





A very good night had by all.

So the loft got emptied today. And there was me thinking I nearly had everything packed ready, well nearly everything. I have packed up my glass ( a tear in my eye ). I am beginning to feel upset, not so much at leaving this house that has never become my home but the friends we have made and the one friend who is due her baby today , it is showing no signs of coming out either so I am gonna miss the birth. Plus the fact I am leaving them behind as well. Not long now though so better carry on packing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment