Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 24 November 2010

A bug up my arse

I have not posted a thing for a while , however I have been rather busy. Whilst moving back to SUNNY OLD MANCHESTER for a number of reasons . I am determined to change a few things so we have not just come back to the same old routine and install some things that has changed us for the better since living in the Shetland Islands.

Week one - We unpacked the whole house in a week. Plus changed a few rooms regarding furniture and what these rooms will be used for. Also we had family stay the weekend ( yeah ).

Week two - Office has been sorted and I am now going through all paperwork and making folders that I understand again. Something that has not been done in a long while and needed a good old tackle. A bit like an overgrown garden that's what I needed to do with the office. Plus that has had a good old change as well.

On a personal note I am up early, showered and have MAKE UP on most days. So I no longer smell or have that dragged through a hedge backwards look anymore. Positives moves in these two weeks although some habits are alot harder to break. I have seen a pair of shoes that are screaming at me . They however have not got my size ! ( Bugger ) . I was very good to cover my ears whilst these shoes were screaming at me , I can still hear them now.

As for bead making I had a session last night and a new Le Tardis is shortly on the horizon . Also a jewellery party in Oxford and more planned for next year. So busy busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment