Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 1 November 2010

Good as Gone

No , not us yet. The Bracelet and earrings I made yesterday have gone already. I made the beads after not having chance to get to the torch for ages I made sure I had a chance to play with the new colours before I packed it all up ready for M Day. After managing to make them up within an hour they were gone by someone popping in for a cuppa and seeing them on the side. 

So trans grey & fossil glass colours used. A very nice autumn combo ready to be put together again.


This set was made a while ago and has been collecting dust as I have not had chance to take pics before now. 


Fossil , ivory together and trans grey that I made yesterday.

A week tom is M Day . Am I ready to go ummmmm no !!! Still loads to do but you never know I might get there just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment