Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 16 September 2010

Yes it is true

If you have seen the weather reports today and they say really strong winds FAR NORTH EAST !!! Well yes it is true . I was awake most of the night because of the gale force winds. The hens are traumatised , the birds are taking shelter in our garden waiting until this weather passes.

We are off out tonight my son and I for Fish n Chips at the local boating club . I shall not bother with the hair tonight , make up or nice clothes . Instead wellies , wets and tied up hair are in order tonight.

GALE FORCE WINDS is an understatement .

So no walkies for the mutts today instead a day of making beads I shall put them on with the names of the glass I used when they come out of the kiln. A good productive day that calms the anxiety I feel in my belly at the moment . It seems to melt the feelings away whilst I am melting Glass I am able just to relax and only think about getting that perfect bead.

2 comments:

  1. Hair & make up are totally overated especially on windy days or just plain lazy days-HA!

    Hope you enjoyed your fish and chips:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have turned into a slob up here ! The last time I wore make up was for my interview !!

    Fish n Chips were lovely

    ReplyDelete