Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 27 September 2010

A few hours in

Some new colours arrived this week but I have not had the time to play properly , social life is getting in the way . Not that I mind. So I played with a colour called Mink and made these beads smaller so that as earrings they are nice and light. I have done plain and will be doing some with silver and ivory around the middle this week sometime, that is of course if I do not forget.

That Touch Of Mink Earrings

These are Unique Sepia and Kiwi Green Frit colours that made these Earrings

Kiwi Sepia Earrings
These are a transparent colour green that I had left lying around so I made them up to these

Pale Grass Earrings

Emerald Light Earrings
These beads are made up with transparent blue and light baby blue polkas . I have made this into a bracelet for those days when I am feeling blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment