Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 29 September 2010

New Colours to Play with

Nice for a wedding . If I had one to go to that is. I made these from Pearl Beige Reichenbach
I found I actually thought they were very feminine and liked them alot.

Below is CIM Mink made with silver & ivory stringer around the middle. A nice Autumn colour considering the drop in the temperature again.

This is the Pearl Beige again with Kaz's Kiwi Frit blend. I was surprised at how the frit turned out the next day because I tend to over heat frit and was worried that I had done the same yet again. However not on this occasion.
Below are two types of glass , but on seeing the finished product I cannot see the difference. The colours used here were CIM Grape Ape & CIM Poi . Can you see the difference ?

However I like the warm feeling it shows and glows !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment