Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 27 June 2010

Whilst the rest of you are nice and warm

So the match is finally over, England I am talking about, they play S**t and I did not even watch there matches, in the next coming days they deserve all the negative feedback from all those fans that had such high hopes.

Well enough of something I do not understand or care really that much about. The husband is annoyed the son is bloody furious but hey there is always next time.

I made these Thursday I think or was it Wednesday I am not to sure now.

Above are Thai Orchid glass again ( love the colour ) and silver stringer whilst trying out some swirls.

Below is a set of blue transparent glass with ivory polka dots


This is CIM blue glass below the name I cannot remember at the moment a heart with some beads to match.

Below I did some focals , the smaller ones shape reminds me of that doll you can open up and another doll comes out. The larger one I liked the shape it was creating. A potters wheel piece and your first ever piece of pottery.

Then the lentil , not sure on silver stringer really but as you can see it decided to form into the shape of some sperm ( well I think it looks like sperm , don't you ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment