Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 6 June 2010

Next Step

Maybe after trying some flower beads. I am thinking about trying to learn to encase the bead. I have download some tutorials ready to have a go. Basic encasing and thick encasing . Oh help !!!

Where is down the road help when you need it or would like it.

I am also looking more into the colours I choose now and for when I will reorder on glass . I am gonna give this CIM a go and see what beads I can make out of these. I do not have an idea what I want to do or what path it will take me down. It is all about the practice at the moment.

On a different note, I gave in yesterday and put the storage heaters back on in the house. Son was moaning he was freezing and it is still cold outside now. Locals think it is fine weather I expect because there is no rain or high gale force winds. Which it is good believe me it is. Just us people from mainland UK need that bit of heat or central heating would be nice. ( I wish ) would cost a fortune up here. We are in June and I am still wearing layers of clothing. Bit of close weather and sweaty bodies does not do any harm I say. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment