Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 11 June 2010

Two Hearts ( The Doctor Has )

The weather is freezing I am ruddy cold. It is nearly the longest day and after that the days will start to get shorter. It feels like 4 degrees not the weather you would expect in June.

I made these yesterday to go with the other days I have used these colours. Now I have them out of my system I will be thinking of what colours to try next over the weekend as it is World Cup I shall be in the Tardis so I do not have to hear the screaming at the telly when the matches are on.


No comments:

Post a Comment