Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Monday 4 July 2011

The Humble Bumble Bee Look

I had not put these colours out when I started this morning, knowing I only had a few hours to get some beading in until the sun hit the shed full on and I melted, I had already put colours out ready to start. Having made only one bead in the colours I had chosen. I had a Eureka moment due to the sunshine and seeing the lovely Humble Bumble Bee buzzing about in our garden. I changed colours and bead these beads below. And I know these wonderful bees do not have Polkas , so stringer control will be next on my hit list to try .





Meanwhile enjoy the sun and warmth & happy beading if you can !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment