Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

First Craft Fair As One Silly MOO and in ENGLAND

One Silly Moo's first table in England .






So the event was at Stockports Handmade Market .. Was I nervous ummmm YES of course but at least I knew what to do. Shetland Fairs gave me the experience of what to expect , Good & Bad ...... So I was not expecting to make many sales it was more getting myself out there !!!!!!

I really enjoyed the day , the market will expand each month with promotion and word of mouth that it is open. But I have to say I took a book expecting to be reading it and I did not even make a full page . I may not have had mind blowing sales but the traffic and comments were positive . So as far as I am concerned a ruddy good start ........... And a massive thank you to a friend and her daughter who brought me a hot cup of tea and food supplies ........

So ideas for September Fair is now leaflets, Banner and Display oh and of course stock that would help.

For future events www.purplesnailevents.co.uk   please come along and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment