Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 16 December 2010

They think its back

Last year Tilley had a massive Tumor that needed her to have her spline out as that is where it was attached. She has been ill again and today we found out they think it is back. So it is a case of more tests and an endless pocket of cash ( CC ).


One thing I am certain of is that if there is an hint of pain , I will not be putting her through it just for our families benefit . I love my baby and sometimes that might mean letting them go . So fingers crossed its not as bad as they fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment