Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Tuesday 7 December 2010

More of the same, but people keep wanting them

Yes that's right I make some up for myself they sell and then I get more requests for them. So whilst people are asking for them I am gonna make them. They do take a while as all the beads are handmade , no mass produced here !




 This is my attempt at just being freestyle. I was making a heart but I liked the way this glass was melting and the shape it was forming into. So I popped it into the kiln. Not to every one's fancy , but hey why not try something different . I did .


This heart below then took me an hour to make , please does this time reduce when making hearts? Do we get any quicker !!!! Purple Silver Blacky type glass I think. It had no label ! Bad Me .


As the husband would say " Black Hearted B "  

No comments:

Post a Comment