Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Yesterdays Efforts

After my last posting and after much thinking about handmade via lampwork and the fact people say " if you cannot beat them , join them " . I have come upon a decision that it is easy to join the " mass produced " market and I am sure I will increase my sales if I do so. But I have never been one that takes the easy route more mountains over molehills , and taking the long road girl am I . Or just plain stubborn . 

Anyway I went into the shed and more handmade products were made . Yes it is slow and yes it is hardwork for little products . However each and every bead I made yesterday was  handmade by me and each one will be slightly different and are unique.




And you know what I loved every single minute of making these babies ...

No comments:

Post a Comment