Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Playing with Double Helix

After cleaning my shed with soap and water , yes full clean although not the floor . I decided for the couple hours I had spare yesterday that I would play with some double helix. After some attempts at using the lentil press that was deciding it did not want to play or I did not want to play . I  decided just to go with the flow. Put some colours together with white and ivory and silver and see what came out . I now have some silver wire for my next attempts at these types of focal beads . I rather like the organic look .





No comments:

Post a Comment