Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Another job done

Now that I have been away for a lovely weekend at my cousin's . ( It only took her 17yrs to get just us two out dancing again !!) I cannot remember that last time I came in at 4am ( sober ) getting out of the taxi hearing the morning chorus ( bird's singing ) as I am just going to bed . I was awake again at 9am and on my way back home around eleven . Ready to drop when I got back home.

It was lovely us spending time together something I hope will continue alot more often anyway.

 I can now concentrate on melting glass and after a much needed kick up the rear by you lovely lot I will begin looking towards spring .

On a lighter note my younger sister ( 11yrs younger ) was out where my cousin and I were. All I wanted to do was pull her belt , sorry I mean skirt down and tell her it was past her bedtime now . But she is an adult as I keep saying to everyone I meet , but to me she will always be Vicki - Bits.........

No comments:

Post a Comment