Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Friday 8 October 2010

A Productive Day

After my thoughts and decision on what Lampwork road I am going to following I made this lot. It is still a bit tame but I had no plan of what I was making I just went with the flow and decided on colours with every bead I was making. Whatever I fancied having a go at. This is what came out of the kiln. I did see some of the shades of Orange I used have either come out pinkie or red !!!!!! So you really never know what colours you will get from one day to the next.


I still like my polkas though. I wonder if I will ever get past that stage of liking spots.


No comments:

Post a Comment