Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Thursday 1 July 2010

Yesterday Oh Yesterday

Yesterday we had warm weather with SUNSHINE and low winds . Today is windy with rain. What a difference a day makes.




With the weather in mind I used these colours above, the greens remind me of the Shetland Landscape with the blues reminding me when I look out of the window we are surrounded by the sea. The brat breaks up tomorrow for the next 6 weeks , oh god ! He will be in big school in August roll on 18th August my baby is growing up. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment