Shop

Welcome to my wonderful world of handmade lampwork beads and handcrafted jewellery .

I enjoy making handmade beads that are not mass produced and have that original feel and look. As my beads are not mass produced not every bead is the same and can vary ever so slightly . This is why I feel excitement each time I melt glass as each time is like the first time. Any imperfections are stated in my descriptions so buyer please be aware .

Enjoy looking at my beads.
It is our imagination that lets us create these wonderful designs.

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Bloody Mary's Have Gone

That's right, they have gone. I am so pleased that 2 of my makings gone . I must say though the Bloody Mary's did look really nice on.

So I must mention as I have had a comment from my mother and hubby has agreed although no one else has too, that my spelling and punctuation is awful . So although it will never be spot on I will make an effort and try harder. I tend to write things down as I say it in my head , spell check it then when I re- read it because it is how I say it in my head it often looks fine to me.

Husband was going to Manchester today , then the bloody ash cloud has appeared again, so his flight is cancelled and you cannot get through to the airlines " what a surprise ". One company said the were open from 7am, yet they still has the office hours tape still on so you cannot get through. So who knows when flights will be starting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment